Thursday, February 23, 2006

More pictures....

I think I was born to be an architect. I somehow have this strange affinity to buildings. This image is a view of the magnificent Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong when we arrived on 17th Feb. It resembles KLIA however it look more like a concrete jungle and KLIA looks cool with trees.
This is another superb looking picture. The glass paneling on the right building is actually red and blue and the building on the left just takes my breath away.
Check out the view from my hotel (L'hotel) on the 16th floor. Can see the reflection of my feet too :) My tour guide says that apartments from the 15th to the 25th floor will cost the most in terms of sale and rental. Another stunning view outside my room. The arrow is pointing at the nearest MTR (aka LRT) Station called Tin Hau Station. Super the near to my hotel right? Look at me! Look at me Mama check out my cool pose!L'hotel from below. Nice hotel i love it. Partly cause they say the building was completed 3 months ago only lah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?